Welcome to the Broker Commisions Reference Architecture!
The Broker Commisions Reference Architecture is a applicaiton built on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 using a wide variey of technologies to expose a lending scenario for the banking industry. This reference architecture is based on both web serivces
and LIXI industry standards.
The broker commisions scenario shows how lenders can solve the issue of autogenerating commisions from existing LOB systems into a consumable format. Excel 2007 Open XML and LIXI are used throughout this scenario.
- Site Template
- Windows Workflow Components
- LIXI Commisions Generator Component
- Excel based Commisions Report w/ Custom XML
Interested in contributing? Click here to find out how. Check out some Community controls that provide solutions for Toolkit wishlist items.
Need more info on the Toolkit?
Latest Toolkit bits: If you're wanting to download the latest stable bits, use the "Releases" tab, and if you want to get the latest source code bits, check out the "Source Code" tab.
1. Windows Server 2003
2. Internet Information Services 6.0
3. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
4. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
5. Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Edition
Related Reference Architectures
- Loan Origination Reference Architecture (http://www.codeplex.com/los)